Spring and the hottest time for real estate will be here in a couple months, which means that if you are planning on buying or selling property, it's time to start preparing!
Planning on buying?
Many sellers wait to list their properties until Spring. Start your loan prequalification now, and get some automatic email updates set up (we can help you with this), so you are ready to write an offer if a property you like goes on the market.
We can give you many helpful tips to work on increasing your curb appeal before the buyers start looking for homes again. Let's schedule a free consultation by phone or at your property to get started!
Know Someone Who May Buy or Sell?
Please pass our information on, or ask them if we can call them to consult them on their upcoming move.
Ann Nagel, Broker Associate/Realtor
If you, or someone you know is interested in buying or selling property, please call right away!
- Mortgage Insurance Rates Reduced by FHA!
- Mortgage Rates at 16-Month Lows
- Positive Momentum for Real Estate
- The Good Unemployment Data Report is Good for Real Estate, and the Economy Overall
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Fed Meeting
- Employment, Russia, and Mortgage Rates