Mortgage rates continue to hold right around 4%, even after today's Fed meeting discussing future rate hikes to help further normalize the economy.
One of the key points in the meeting minutes was that rate hikes will not come soon, but no timeframe was specified.
The fact that this announcement had absolutely no effect on mortgage rates today is surprising, but great news nonetheless, since rates are still at historic lows. Such great market conditions mean that it's time to refinance, buy or sell.
As always, if you know someone interested in buying or selling property, please call right away!
Ann Nagel, Broker Associate/Realtor
If you, or someone you know is interested in buying or selling property, please call right away!
- Mortgage Insurance Rates Reduced by FHA!
- Mortgage Rates at 16-Month Lows
- Positive Momentum for Real Estate
- The Good Unemployment Data Report is Good for Real Estate, and the Economy Overall
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Fed Meeting
- Employment, Russia, and Mortgage Rates