Since tomorrow is the 4th of July holiday, the unemployment data report came out today - and the numbers were good!
Unemployment continues to drop, and there are more new jobs in the economy that predicted. Overall this is great news for our recovering economy.
One impact of the report was to normalize interest rates a little, which in this case means going up slightly, but the average rate for top-tier borrowers is still 4.25% - very low!
Everyone is hopeful that stong economic data will continue to support the re-growth of our economy and especially real estate.
If you know someone interested in buying or selling, call today!
Ann Nagel, Broker Associate/Realtor
If you, or someone you know is interested in buying or selling property, please call right away!
- Mortgage Insurance Rates Reduced by FHA!
- Mortgage Rates at 16-Month Lows
- Positive Momentum for Real Estate
- The Good Unemployment Data Report is Good for Real Estate, and the Economy Overall
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Fed Meeting
- Employment, Russia, and Mortgage Rates