Real Estate is doing great! For the first time in three years, the
housing market has been steadily increasing through Spring, Summer, and
now Fall, according to data from the National Association of REALTORS.
There has been no slowing of sales or inventory through the end of the
traditional "hot" summer season.
List prices are up 7.5% nation wide, and homes are averaging 82 days on the market.
This is great news for the economy, as long as the increases are tempered and gradual - the last thing we want to see is another real estate bubble. Lower than normal interest rates have contributed to the increased activity in real estate, to be sure, but overall economic health also plays a major part.
What this means for you: If you are thinking of buying or selling a home, it's a great time to get into the market. Call today to find out how to get the process started!
- Mortgage Insurance Rates Reduced by FHA!
- Mortgage Rates at 16-Month Lows
- Positive Momentum for Real Estate
- The Good Unemployment Data Report is Good for Real Estate, and the Economy Overall
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Fed Meeting
- Employment, Russia, and Mortgage Rates