Mortgage rates are the lowest they've been since June 2013, and we are seeing some mortgages quoted at less than 4%, according to Bankrate.
The lower rates are largely due to the info released in yesterday's Fed minutes (rates were low yesterday, too), and to make a long story short, because many investors bet that rates would be higher in 2014, but they are not.
Here's a quick chart for those that want a visual:
Property has rarely been so affordable, and It's a great time to make a move! If you or anyone you know may want to buy or sell property, please let us know!
- Mortgage Insurance Rates Reduced by FHA!
- Mortgage Rates at 16-Month Lows
- Positive Momentum for Real Estate
- The Good Unemployment Data Report is Good for Real Estate, and the Economy Overall
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Fed Meeting
- Employment, Russia, and Mortgage Rates